Monday, August 12, 2013

Favorite YA Books Of Late

Set the timer for 3 minutes. Got it? Now write down your favorite young adult (or any other genre of choice) novels that you've read recently, like within the past year. You've got three minutes. Go.

What comes to mind first? (Go ahead and peek at your Goodreads account if you must. I did.) Here are the YA novels I've read fairly recently that came to mind:


 JUST ONE WISH by Janette Rallison. Such a sweet, funny, heartrending story. Read an interview I did with Janette HERE and my review of the book HERE.

THE LUXE by Anna Godbersen. So good.





THE KEEPER'S QUEST by Kelly Nelson. Adventure I won't forget and characters I love. More of my thoughts on this book HERE. Also, read an author interview I did with Kelly HERE.



SING ME TO SLEEP by Angela Morrison. Heartbreaking. And don't you love the cover? I do. Read my short review of this novel HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment