Monday, March 23, 2015

BETWEEN NOW & NEVER Releases Next Week!

Eep! I can't believe the day is almost here. BETWEEN NOW & NEVER releases NEXT WEEK! Tuesday, March 31. Preorder is available here for $3.03.
When I wrote this novel a year ago I was pregnant and sick and moving from state to state and the list goes on... haha. I remember feeling like this day would never come. I'm extremely blessed to have this second novel out, and oh!--it was SO much fun to write. Cody's dad is the FBI agent who put Julianna's mom in prison. And then they meet. And go to the same high school. SO fun.

A convict’s daughter should never fall for an FBI agent’s son, certainly not a feisty teenager like Julianna Schultz who is furious over her mother’s incarceration and the injustice of it all. But that’s exactly what seventeen-year-old Julianna finds herself doing when Cody Rush, the cocky son of the FBI agent who put her mom behind bars, moves into her hometown of Gilbert, Arizona.

Cody Rush—studious, principled, athletic, good looking and blond to boot—is everything Julianna hates, or so she thinks. Yet a series of ill-fated events one night brings them dangerously close, entangling the futures of two people who were never meant to be…

and AMAZON
Also available on Barnes & Noble

 A big thanks to Kensington Books for the beautiful cover and all of their support!


..
I feel super lucky to have had the amazing Janette Rallison read and blurb my book! She had some great things to say, and I appreciate her 5 star review!

Add BETWEEN NOW & NEVER on your Goodreads TBR here. And lastly, thanks to the early reviewers who have read, reviewed and offered words of praise. Here's what a few of them have been saying:

"So where to begin? hmm lets start with how much I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I loved it from beginning to end. Plot twist doesn't even begin to explain what happens in this book. Like WOAH! I will not give anything away of course but wow what a great read..."   -Sherley Vazquez, Goodreads reviewer

"After reading Between Now and Never, I have a feeling that I am going to be hoping for a lot of sequels.
Between Now and Never is just as beautifully written and compelling as Ms. Johnston's first novel Rewind to You. I absolutely loved the characters, how two people from completely different worlds can find hope and love with each other.
Between Now and Never is a charming novel , filled with love , laughter, danger and intrigue. It will keep you on the edge of your seat.
A definite must read !!!"   -Ash from Lady A Literature

"This book had me from the prologue, in the photo booth. I love photo booths, and their one minute experience hooked me in completely. I couldn’t put the book down at all because I was engrossed…"
- Cathy, Goodreads reviewer


No comments:

Post a Comment