School your passions and then do what you're passionate about.
- Scripture Study
- Playing with, reading to, and teaching my kids
- Hang out with Hot Husband (never can get enough!)
- Family prayers, scriptures, F.H.E.
- Church Calling
- Other Things I Love:
- Running (and Tennis and dancing and pretty much anything active and fun)
- Staying connected with friends/family
- Horseback Riding (that I really don't get enough of!)
- Sleeping (sometimes I don't get enough of this either)
- Learning new things
- Feeling like I've really helped someone
- Cleaning (okay, love might be a stretch here, but I do love having clean floors!)
I gave myself only five to ten minutes to punch all of this out because I wanted to see what came to my mind first. What comes to your mind first? Give yourself five minutes to jot down your priorities, the things you love most. Then evaluate. Thinking about my priorities adds purpose to and makes me grateful for life.
Check out Britney's blog:
Image courtesy of Naypong / FreeDigitalPhotos.net