Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October Madness!

My good friend Britney Gulbrandsen is putting on an October Madness Write-a-thon this week. I personally have several writing projects on my writing to-do list these next few months, so I'm glad for the kick-start and the extra push!

My Goals:
- Finish final edit on YA contemporary with reviewer's feedback
- Write new synopsis to said YA contemporary
- Finish lyrics to YA contemporary (I know, random)
- Write short story draft
- Character and plot sketch for new YA historical in preparation for NaNoWriMo (5,000-word goal, but hey, maybe I'll get more!)

Today is day two of October Madness, so head on over to Britney's blog for daily challenges and other fun opportunities to meet fellow writers and stretch your writing abilities. And if you need extra incentive, there's a rockin' giveaway associated! Happy writing, y'all!


1 comment: