Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Review of BLUE EYES AND OTHER TEENAGE HAZARDS by Janette Rallison



Cassidy knows everything about Chad--everything, that is, except how to get him to notice her. Someday, somehow, she vows, those deep blue eyes are going to look her way. In the meantime, she's got plenty of other things to worry about. 


Cassidy has always been happy to be the studious, reliable type--until Elise and her good-looking brother move into the neighborhood. Elise is determined to introduce Cassidy to the partying life. But will Elise's Carpe Diem ways land Cassidy in more trouble than she's prepared for? Can a girl be smart and have fun too? Cassidy is about to find out. (from Amazon)


I downloaded this on my kindle after the title caught my eye (blue eyes were my weakness!). I loved it! With a perfect blend of teenage drama, humor, and just a touch of romance, Blue Eyes and Other Teenage Hazards is an engaging story for any fan of YA. One part had me laughing so hard, I had to share with my husband. I appreciate a good, clean young adult novel, and I will be reading more of Janette Rallison's books in the future! (And yes, my husband has blue eyes.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment