Monday, October 15, 2012

Review of MY DOUBLE LIFE by Janette Rallison




Her whole life, Alexia Garcia has been told that she looks just like pop star Kari Kingsley, and one day when Alexia's photo filters through the Internet, she's offered a job to be Kari's double. This would seem like the opportunity of a lifetime, but Alexia's mother has always warned her against celebrities.
Rebelliously, Alexia flies off to L.A. and gets immersed in a celebrity life. Not only does she have to get used to getting anything she wants, she romances the hottest lead singer on the charts, and finds out that her own father is a singing legend. Through it all, Alexia must stay true to herself, which is hard to do when you are pretending to be somebody else! (from Amazon)

I caught myself smiling during so many parts of this book. I loved it! Once I got into the story I couldn't stop! Alexia Garcia is on a journey to discovering more about her past than she ever dreamed of, and it places her in some pretty funny circumstances. Not only will Lexi learn surprising tidbits about herself and her family, but she will also meet and fall in love with rock star Grant Delray. My Double Life promises a rewarding ending with a sweet message.


AND...(drum roll)...check back next week this time for a GIVEAWAY of My Double Life!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to read this one! Why are there so many books and so little time? Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete